Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mouthing Off to Dillon


One of the awesome things about being an author is the multi-million dollar royalty checks I receive in the mail...wait, that doesn't happen.  The other awesome thing, which does actually happen, is that I get to chat with other authors, bounce ideas off of them and every once and awhile they are kind enough to immortalize me in print by tossing me into a story.

I've been lucky enough to appear as an agent of the Diogenes Club in the same story as Josh Reynolds' detective/ambassador Ulrich Popoca character (in two different stories!), and just recently a pair of rogues named Reynolds and Jenkins appear in Derrick Ferguson's Dillon and the Pirates of Xonira as part of the Morgan Adams submarine crew, which takes a cruise into pirate infested waters with a global instigator known as Dillon at the helm.

Most people with any sense wouldn't mouth off to Dillon or his right hand man Eli (page 207 and 208), but apparently I don't have any sense--and when I'm ordered to remove some limpet mines from the hull of the Morgan Adams I let Eli know what I think about it.

Pick up a copy of Dillon and the Pirates of Xonira at the PulpWork Press website and get 20% off by using the 5YRZ6A8W code.

No comments: