Monday, September 29, 2008

Dark Worlds #2 Cover Preview


As an author I always look forward to seeing the cover art for one of my novels or short stories with great anticipation or dread--since one never knows the quality of the cover that the publisher is going to come up with. So when I heard that I would be receiving the cover slot for Dark Worlds #2 I was quite eager to see what artist M.D. Jackson would create.

I've got to say that M.D. Jackson delivered in spades and that his painting marvelously depicts one of the scenes from Lords of the Bitter Darkness--a story drawn from my upcoming dark fantasy novel, Through the Groaning Earth. In Lords of the Bitter Darkness, a ship-wrecked sailor goes hunting for some of the survivors of that ship-wreck and finds that they have been enslaved by a cult of monks working a silver mine outside the wretched city of Bathos.

Dark Worlds #2 is not yet available, but I will--of course--let you know when it hits the shelves. In the meantime, pick up a print or electronic copy of Dark Worlds #1 at Lulu.com.
Or if you're not yet familiar with the devious ways of the City of Bathos pick up a print copy of my novel Escape from Devil's Head at Amazon or Barnes and Noble or an electronic version at Fictionwise. Buy it where you like, but if you're interested in a print copy I'd recommend picking it up on Amazon where it's currently about $7.00 cheaper for the same exact book!

3 comments:

 Damon Orrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 Damon Orrell said...

That cover turned out really nice!

Ron Fortier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.