Saturday, February 4, 2012

What I've Been Wasting My Time On

I've just finished up a trio of short stories featuring legendary Native American gunman Lone Crow and will be editing them shortly to submit to various Weird West anthologies. I've already had Lone Crow stories published in each of the three How the West was Weird anthologies, Showdown at Midnight, and Six Guns Straight from Hell. There seems to be a pretty good demand for those sort of stories at the moment. On the other hand, I've just started a Gantlet Brothers short story/novella called Sold Out, and there's just about zero market for stories falling into the guns and guitar genre--a genre so obscure that I had to invent a name for it.  Ah well, if I were doing this for the money I'd be writing paranormal romance.

No comments: