Friday, January 20, 2012

Pulp Ark Nomination


I've received a Pulp Ark 'Best Short Story' nomination for my story Gunmen of the Hollow Earth which appears in How the West was Weird: Campfire Tales (99 cents on Kindle) and features Native American gunfighter Lone Crow.  Also, two anthologies which I contributed to (How the West was Weird II and Four Bullets for Dillon) were nominated in the 'Best Collection/Anthology' category.


Even cooler, my fellow PulpWork Press authors Derrick Ferguson and Joshua Reynolds are nominated for the 'Best Writer' award, and Percival Constantine is nominated for best novel due to his work on Myth Hunter.  MD Jackson, the cover artist extraordinaire for a number of my novels has been nominated for his awesome work on the cover of Strange Gods of the Dire Planet.

No comments: