Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Martian Audio




















I have no copyright on Mars-related fiction and Joshua Reynolds has turned out a great story entitled The Strange Affair of the Martian Engine. This story features the lovely, ubiquitous, daring and sometimes morally ambiguous Countess Felluci. Yes, the same Countess Felluci that appeared in Josh's The Strange Affair of the Artisan's Heart.

It so happens that Rachel Beveridge of Cossmass Productions has done a reading of The Strange Affair of the Martian Engine and it makes for great listening. So if you've got a high speed connection and a few moments head over to Cossmass Productions and start downloading. It's free!

3 comments:

Josh Reynolds said...

Thanks for the plug, Joel! Hope you enjoyed the story...

Unknown said...

I certainly did enjoy the story. In fact, I've got a dream of one day owning an entire volume of Countess Felluci and Ulrich Popoca tales set in your Steampunk/Alternate History/ Planetary Adventure (have you got a better name for it?) milieu.

Do you notice how my dream involves lots of work for you and requires me only to sit back and enjoy the volume once it is written and compiled?

Josh Reynolds said...

I did, in fact, notice that. Lucky for you, I have a work ethic second only to my boundless ego.