Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's the Dire Planet Calling


Usually I'm slightly behind the curve when it comes to technology. I tend to wait until the bugs have been worked out and the price comes down. However, there are many fearlessly forging into the new technological frontiers, and one of these has brought to my attention a new application for the iphone and ipod touch.

Stanza is a free application that can be downloaded to your iphone or ipod touch and it allows you to download books (from a selection of over 100,000) and read them on your iphone.

I've been told that readers are downloading the Pulpwork Press books available in electronic format at Fictionwise.com and reading the books on their iphones. Since I have five different titles available at Fictionwise (Dire Planet, Exiles of the Dire Planet, Into the Dire Planet, Escape from Devil's Head, and Devil Take the Hindmost) I think that's pretty amazing.

No comments: